On April 20th, 2012 almost 1030 people came together at the Disneyland Resort to honor and celebrate 466 Orange County individual, team & corporate volunteers. Special tribute was paid to the Giving is Living Honoree, Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Orange County, for their outstanding impact to the community through volunteerism. The day was as full of energy as it was with inspiration.
By the Numbers:
373 Community Volunteers Honored
138 Nonprofits Represented (Click to see the list of nonprofits)
62 Corporate Sponsors (Click to see the list of businesses)
2012 Event Press:
- April 21 – 2012 – Garden Grove TV: Orange County Volunteers Honored at Disneyland Hotel
- April 20, 2012 – Orange County Register: OneOC honors CASA for helping foster kids
- April 13, 2012 – OC Metro: OneOC presents volunteering award to CASA
- February 20, 2012 – OC Social Scene
- January 25, 2012 – Examiner.com: 36th Annual Spirit of Volunteerism Awards – Nominate your volunteers today!
Relive the 2012 Event:
- OneOC “Man on the Street” Volunteers in Orange County Video
- CASA of Orange County Giving is Living Video
- The Orange County Register’s Telling the Story of Service Video
Find out more: