Valued at $920
Now $225 per year
Receive all of the Basic Membership benefits plus:
- Through an exclusive partnership with the Orange County Register, your nonprofit’s volunteer opportunities may be listed, for free, in the newspaper. The Orange County Register has a circulation of more than 250,724 people daily.
- Member organization with volunteer listings highlight in OneOC’s monthly newsletter to volunteer database
- Post your organization’s job listings, at no charge, on OneOC’s website (unlimited postings), which receive 8,400 monthly hits.
Reach More Volunteers:
- Exclusive access to prospective board candidates through the Board Connection Program
- Exclusive access to nearly 11,000 court-referred community service individuals. The Court Referral Program (CRP) matches thousands of court referred clients to OneOC’s members. Last year CRP clients completed 809,936 hours at 125 sites equating to $20 million in value for of hours served.
- Receive up to a 25% discount on more than 125 trainings and professional development workshops. Popular trainings include Fundraising Fundamentals, Meet the Funders, Volunteer Management Certificate and 3-Day Grantwriting courses.
- Free members-only trainings (offered up to 2 times per year).
Receive Free and Discounted Services:
- Receive a discounted rate of 10% off the current standard subscription fees for BoardMax, a board management and communications software that helps you manage your board meetings, documents and board activities.
- Access free human resources telephone consultation services (up to 5 calls yearly) for day-to-day HR decisions and emergency management from ManagEase ($550 value).
- Save 15% on computer care for home and office with TechMD.