Each Spirit of Volunteerism Honoree will receive the following:
- Public recognition with name printed in an OC Register Ad
Click here to see the 2011 Ad.
- An invitation to the Spirit of Volunteerism Awards Luncheon
- A picture of each honoree published in the Spirit of Volunteerism Program (distributed to over 1000 people)
Click here to see an example of the honoree program pages.
- At the Luncheon, each honoree picture shown and name read aloud in a PowerPoint roll-call.
Click here to see an example PowerPoint slide.
- An individual recognition web-page where notes of congratulations and thanks can be posted to each honoree.
Click here to see an example web-page.
- A special moniker to be added to email signatures denoting award reception.
- A Social Media toolkit for nonprofits & businesses to use to pay special tribute to their honorees.
- A Resume Builder Toolkit for honoree which includes ways to showcase award for personal and career development.
- Honorees attending the Luncheon receive a certificate, commemorative pin and chance to win a raffle prize (in 2010 it was the Disneyland Dream Suite!) Click here to see an example of the certificate or here to see an example of the pin.