Order your 2014 Orange County Nonprofit Salary Survey report today!
The Orange County Nonprofit Salary Survey study (126 pages in all) includes:
- Detailed report on five key leadership positions:
- Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Associate Director/Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- Director of Development
- Director, Programs
- Detailed reports on 76 additional job titles New!
- Compensation, Insurance, Retirement and Time-off Practices
The Center for Nonprofit Management conducts an annual survey of local salary & benefits for nonprofit employers located in Southern & Central California. As part of this larger study, OneOC collected and analyzed OC-specific nonprofit salary data and we now make this available to you. Visit Center for Nonprofit Management for the full Southern California report.