Directors of Volunteers in Agencies
DOVIA-OC – Directors of Volunteers in Agencies of Orange County is a professional organization open to both paid and unpaid volunteer managers and coordinators from public, private, and philanthropic organizations throughout Orange County.
DOVIA-OC provides opportunities for the development and enhancement of professional skills. It aims to increase awareness and networking opportunities among individuals involved in the implementation and coordination of volunteer programs.
Members have an ongoing opportunity to build relationships and support among volunteer professionals.
Workshops are held every third Thursday of each month, 8:30-10:30am at Springfield College, 17542 East 17th St. Suite 200, Tustin CA, 92780, unless otherwise specified.
For more information on DOVIA-OC and to view a list of member agencies, visit: http://doviaoc.wix.com/doviaoc
- Specialized topics focused on issues requested by volunteer professionals
- Exclusive access to DOVIA-OC website
- Discussion forums
- Management tools
- Professional development
- Mentoring and training opportunities by and with experienced volunteer professionals
- Discounted Volunteer Management courses
- Volunteer Management Certificate
- Volunteers & the Law
- … and more!
- Access to scholarship funds for workshops and training sessions
Become a Member
DOVIA dues for the 2015 year are due by February 27, 2015.
Returning members must fill out a new membership application for the 2015 year.
For More Information Contact: