The Executive Director Forum program provides an environment for nonprofit executive directors to solve problems and share ideas in a confidential setting with peers.
“I believe the ED Forum is a dynamic environment to discuss challenges and brainstorm program solutions. I’m gaining insight from my peers that I would not otherwise receive. This is valuable time well spent!”
Each forum consists of monthly session of 10 to 12 executive directors facilitated by two coaches using a unique problem resolution process that involves the entire group.
Members have the opportunity to:
- Gain better insights into their organizations by having peers assist in problem solving
- Get fresh ideas to solve difficult or complex issues
- View their situations and issues strategically
- Learn tips to solve everyday problems from similarly situated peers
- Attend all of the Forum monthly meetings
- Participate as an active Forum contributor and good listener
- Demonstrate a sincere interest in the success of the Forum and its members
- Maintain the confidentiality of all Forum discussions
- Follow the Forum process
Executive Director Forum candidates must be in an executive director or similar position. The nonprofit must have:
- A Board of Directors
- At least two employees (ED +1)
- An annual budget of at least $150,000
- A commercial-based (not home-based) office
- Sessions are held from 8:15 a.m. – noon
- Cost of $20 per month covers continental breakfast and snacks
To request an application, and/or inquire more about the program, contact Program Chairman John Benner at [email protected].