Are you a nonprofit looking for volunteers?
Over 98,000 volunteers have visited OneOC’s online volunteer calendar. Is your volunteer opportunity there?
Post your volunteer opportunity today! We are here to connect you with volunteers of all type. Whether you have one-time projects or ongoing volunteer needs, you can advertise your volunteer opportunities to the thousands of volunteers who visit our website weekly.
Once you know how to use the site, you can post your volunteer opportunities in our searchable database, where volunteers who match your criteria can find you. Our system allows you to communicate with volunteers, mark attendance, and keep track of hours.
NEW! As an added bonus, OneOC has partnered with the Orange County Register to publish volunteer opportunities in the Faith & Values section, which runs in the paper every other Monday. This offer is FREE exclusively to OneOC members.
How to Participate:
- Make sure you’re eligible. OneOC works with 501c3 nonprofits, community-based agencies, schools, and government organizations based in Orange County.
- Be an active member of OneOC. Not sure if your organization is a member? Need to reactivate your account and/or add a contact? Please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 714-953-5757 x200.
- Not a member of OneOC? Become a member now by registering your organization for free. In the membership registration process, please check the box at the bottom of the online form that you are interested in “posting volunteer opportunities.” We will review your application and contact you within one week to confirm your membership.
- Lastly, register for a live webinar. During this one-hour training we will teach you how to post your own projects, where to log in, how to respond to your volunteers, and where to find additional resources to track your volunteers. Upon completion of the webinar, an email will be sent to all attendees with their unique ID and password to post volunteer projects.
Already have your log in information?
If you already participated in the live webinar and received your password and ID, you are ready to go. Click “Login” from the volunteer calendar. If you forgot your password, click “Forgot Password” that is located under the username. A new password will be emailed to you.
Where to find your posting:
Once you have submitted your project for approval, within 48 hours it can be viewed on OneOC’s Volunteer Opportunity Calendar.
- Opportunity Calendar – shows date-specific volunteer projects
- Searchable Opportunities – shows ongoing volunteer projects
For further questions, please contact us at [email protected].